Episode 17 of The Gamer Investments Podcast is live. Topics in this episode include;
- Apple Q4 earnings and hardware sales
- PlayStation Move ships 1m units in the “Americas”
- Kinect launch software is a little heavy on a couple of casual genres
- Red Wii, DSi XL, and Wii Remote Plus finally confirmed for US
- Over 17% of Netflix subscribers connected via the Wii
- Medal of Honor sells over 1.5m units, 100m in revenue
- NBA Jam for 360/PS3 costs the same as the Wii version but with a lot more features
- Steam passes 30m account mark
- One more PS2 bundle announced
- The mighty NES turns 25!
- And much, much more!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions, comments and suggestions.
Show notes and links after the break
Editorial: Hard Numbers – NPD Reported Data Cuts & the Video Game’s Shift to Digital Sales