Episode 26 of The Gamer Investments Podcast is live. Topics in this episode include;
- Kicking off 2011 by wrapping up the rest of the news from 2010!
- Activision adds EA to their lawsuit against former Infinity Ward heads
- Call of Duty Black Ops is the UK’s #1 Christmas game, hits $1b in worldwide sales
- Nintendo claims half of all software sales in the UK
- Japan 2010 top hardware and software
- Details on the first Black Ops map pack
- New game announcements and release dates
- Crystal Dynamics says Tomb Raider is “not open world”
- SEGA announces Toylets urinal console
- Viacom sells off Harmonix
- and much more!
Email email@example.com with all questions, comments and suggestions.
Show notes and links after the break