Episode 29 of The Gamer Investments Podcast is live. Topics in this episode include;
- 3DS price, launch date and details officially announced
- PSP 2 to get announced on Jan 27th
- Capcom: Gamers have abandoned handhelds
- Majeso and Apple report earnings
- L.A. Noire coming May 17th
- Duke Nukem Forever gets a real life release date
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 announced
- Conduit 2 launches this March
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour gets a new brand ambassador who is not Tiger
- Call of Duty Black Ops PS3 woes
- Activision claims Ex-Infinity Ward bosses delayed Modern Warfare 2 map pack for EA
- And More!!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions, comments and suggestions.
Show notes and links after the break
Gamasutra – Activision Claims Ex-Infinity Ward Heads Delayed Call Of Duty Map Pack For Rival EA