Episode 36 of The Gamer Investments Podcast is live. Topics in this episode include;
- February 2011 NPD U.S. video game sales
- Microsoft ships 10m Kinect units
- Take-Two franchise sales
- Majesco Q1 earnings
- Activision making Dance Hero?
- Rumored Rockstar casting call could be for GTA
- Ubisoft’s swinger game We Dare has a hard week
- PS3 firmware update re-secures the console, for now
- European PS3 seizure order lifted
- Microsoft hiring for next-gen Xbox console
- Xperia Play to cost about $800 in the UK
- Rumor: NGP to release in Europe this year
- Rumored 3DS Anti-piracy updates are hardcore
- Reggie can juggle “big balls” and used to have a killer fro
- And much, much more!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions, comments and suggestions.
Show notes and links after the break
February 2011 NPD US hardware and software sales data – Now updated with PS3 sales numbers
Super Fly Reggie pic up above.