Episode 43 of The Gamer Investments Podcast is live. Topics in this episode include;
- EA, THQ and Capcom report earnings
- More talk about the PSN and SOE hacks
- Dev Kit for next Xbox rumored to be at EA
- More Wii 2 rumors, only 8GB of flash?!?!?
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations revealed
- Joystiq says Halo HD confirmed for this Nov
- Mass Effect 3 gets delayed until 2012
- Nintendo confirms $150 price drop for the Wii
- NPD says mobile games are not a replacement for traditional games
- The National Endowment for the Arts will now give out grants for video games, BOOOOO!
- And much, much more!
Email email@example.com with all questions, comments and suggestions.
Show notes and links after the break